My music has been selected to feature in the album of the finalists for the “New Zealand’s Children’s Music Awards” 2018! This prestigious award showcases the best children’s music produced here in New Zealand each year and I’m proud to have a song featured on this album!
Here is a brand new song, The Healthy Eating Song (Featuring Leah Emme)!
This release can be got as part of a 10 resource healthy eating pack, making a perfect ready-to-use kit for teachers!
The pack can be purchased at TES. Click the following button to purchase it!Included in this Ultimate Pack is:
1. The Healthy Eating Song mp3: Music is a fun way to learn concepts and this song will have your students learn and remember all about healthy eating in no time!
2. The Healthy Eating Powerpoint Presentation: Need to teach a healthy eating module? Use this ready, 35 page fully editable Powerpoint Presentation that introduces the concept of Healthy Eating in a simple easy to understand manner.
3. The Healthy Eating Song Karaoke mp3: Want to sing the song at school assembly? Use this version of the song with no vocals to sing along. The melody of the song is played on a piano at a low volume in the background of this version to help your students hear which lines they should be singing.
4. The Healthy Eating Song Sheet Music: Play the song using instruments using the sheet music that features the melody line, chords and lyrics for the song.
5. The Healthy Eating Song Lyrics: A lyrics sheet that can be printed and used to help your class learn the lyrics to the song.
6. The Healthy Eating Song Chords: Chords along with lyrics to help you play along to the song.
7. The Healthy Eating Song Easy Chords: Do you feel that you are a great teacher but a beginner musician? Not a problem, included in the pack in the song in the key of C major to make it accessible to even the most basic of guitar and piano players. It’s also handy to use along with your students how are beginning to learn to play an instrument!
8. Food Jokes: Make your healthy eating lesson fun with jokes! Included in the pack are 20 food jokes to keep you students laughing all day long!
9. The Healthy Eating Word Maze: A printable student activity of finding the healthy words hidden amongst the maze!
10. The Healthy Eating Travel Maze: A printable student activity of finding the healthy food and avoid the unhealthy food along with way!
I have had the privilege of being invited to be a featured author on TES.
TES is home to the world’s largest online community of teachers, with 7.9 million registered users. They are the foremost education news, analysis and opinion site for teachers, school leaders and other educators, delivered through a global family of news sites, blogs, apps, podcasts and the world’s longest-running education magazine.
In the featured author post I explain the role of music in teaching and how music can help enhance the learning experience.
Ahjay’s production music has been used in the award-winning documentary ‘Birds of a Feather’ by Working Edge Pictures which was a Silver Award Winner for the Spotlight Documentary Film Awards 2015 & an Official Selection for the Sebastopol Documentary Film Festival 2016.
Contact Ahjay for music for your next film and TV production!
I work at the school for people who are blind or have low vision in New Zealand. As part of our music school weekend programme, I led a group that composed and recorded a song to celebrate international White Cane Day 2015.
You must be logged in to post a comment.